Hillsboro Homes & Real Estate
Hillsboro is a suburb of Portland located in Washington County with a population of around 100k people. Hillsboro offers many parks and recreational areas available for residents to enjoy, as well as community events and activities throughout the year. The city is well-connected to Portland, with easy access to the city via public transportation and major highways. The economy is largely driven by high-tech industries, with many companies such as Intel, HP, and Solarworld having their headquarters or major operations in the area. Below you'll find all homes and condos for sale today in Hillsboro, sorted by new listings first. Please contact us anytime for more information about any Hillsboro homes you see here, or to arrange a tour.
Life in Hillsboro is considered to be a great experience by many, with a high quality of life, a strong sense of community, easy access to the amenities of Portland and the presence of high-tech industries providing job opportunities. Some of the drawbacks would be traffic congestion during peak hours if you have to commute to Portland, and higher housing prices in certain areas of the city.
Things to do in Hillboro
There are many things to do in Hillboro like visiting the local wineries, visiting the local historical sites, etc. It's best to check out the local visitor bureau website for more information and current events. Here are a few of our favorite things to do:
- By far our favorite thing to do is visit the Hillsboro Stadium and take in a home game of the Hillsboro Hops minor league baseball team.
- Visit the Rice Northwest Museum of Rocks and Minerals, which features a collection of over 15,000 minerals and rocks from around the world.
- Visit the Orenco Station Plaza, which features a variety of shops, restaurants, and a farmers market.
- Golf at the Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club, which features two 18-hole golf courses.
- Enjoy the Glenn & Viola Walters Cultural Arts Center, which features a variety of art and cultural events throughout the year.
- Shop at the Hillsboro Farmers Market, which offers a wide variety of local produce, crafts, and other goods.